If you need to cancel an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please have your Order ID number readily available. If you are cancelling your order before it has been shipped, we will process a refund as soon as administratively possible. If you used a credit card to pay for your order, we will reverse the amount against the credit card used. If you paid by check, we will process a check refund.
If you wish to cancel your order after it has been shipped or if you wish to return your kit(s), we will process a refund as soon as administratively possible. A re-stocking fee of 10% of the total cost of the order (less shipping and taxes) will be deducted from the amount refunded. This covers the administrative costs of processing the original shipment and the return. You will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return.
Axiom Manufacturing’s 30 Day Trouble-Free Guarantee:
If boards or kit parts are defective or damaged, they will be replaced at no charge. This guarantee is void if modifications and/or repairs are performed by any party except Axiom.
Before You Return Products or Cancel an Order:
Most product problems can be resolved with an email to Axiom’s tech support at email@example.com. If tech support cannot resolve the problem, a product exchange may be the solution. In the event tech support cannot correct the problem, Axiom will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number.
- The 30-day return period begins on the date the product(s) were received and applies to the SeaGlide® kit, including the boards.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are canceling an order and/or returning a product. In the Subject line include: Request to Cancel Order/Return Product.
- Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.
- Have your SeaGlide® kit order and invoice numbers available and include them in your email.
- Upon receipt of your request, tech support will contact you to discuss any problems and issue an RMA number, if applicable.
Returning the SeaGlide® Kit(s)
- No Returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number.
- With the exception of defective product parts, the product must be returned in resalable condition.
- Your returned package MUST contain ALL original material. This includes boxes, disks, manuals, registration forms and advertising inserts.
- Please do not write on the original manufacturers label or packaging.
- Include a copy of your invoice and RMA number with the returned package.
- Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during return shipment.
- To prevent shipping damage, pack products securely in an EXTERNAL carton.
- We recommend using a carrier that has a reliable tracking system (e.g. Federal Express, Airborne Express, UPS).
Restocking Fees and Rejected Returns:
- A 25% restocking fee will apply if the product(s) are returned outside of the 30-Day Trouble-free Guarantee.
- With damaged product(s), we reserve the right to refuse shipment and/or charge a restocking fee.
- With some software product(s), open source codes may void our return policy.
- A restocking fee will apply to all product(s) returned due to the customer's refusal to pay duties or taxes or the board is returned for reasons other than defects.
- No returns will be accepted for credit or upgrade after the initial thirty-day period has expired.
Limitation of Liability
Axiom Manufacturing development boards are designed and tested using our best effort to operate using the processor shipped with the board. Axiom reserves the right to make changes without notice to improve performance of the system or to accommodate changes made in the processor. Axiom makes no warranty of merchantability and shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind.