Grove - LED
This project will blink a grove LED on and off.
- Connect a Grove LED to a grove connector on your board.
- Begin a new Grove project using the Grove Project Import method at the bottom of this page.
- In the Project Explorer on the left, under Sources, double click to open the file "arduinoApp.cpp".
- Copy and paste the following code into this file to replace it's contents:
//--------- Blinking LED Test
int ledPin = 6; // LED connected to this digital pin number
digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW); // sets the LED off
- Select Project from the main menu and choose Build Project.
- If there are any errors they will be displayed in the Problems tab.
Now follow the steps under Debugging your ARM Board Project.